The weeks pass as if a day. Some of my favorite moments from the past week were:
- Fellowship with a dear friend while shopping at IKEA.
- Seeing God work through the beginning of Joshua.
- Listening to hours of Paul Washer and being so challenged in my faith.
- Visiting a church with the purpose of seeking ideas for the hope of working with a church plant in the future.
- Preparing for a class I am taking- stretching myself mentally and excited about preparing for future ministry.
- Seeing a beautiful baby come into the world!