The weeks pass as if a day…
This week’s highlights were:
- Finishing the other half of the fall schedule for my business.
- Sweet reminder’s of answered prayers through the sale of various items that brought in a little much needed cash.
- A time of worship with the reminder that God meets people in so many different churches.
- A bit of meditation on Psalm 93:5, “Your testimonies are fully confirmed…” (NASB)
- The feeling that the Reverend Mother said to Maria in The Sound of Music, “When God closes a door, He opens a window.” Feeling a window possibly opening…
- Seeing two of the babies I helped deliver. One is now eight weeks old and the other is just four weeks old. They are precious!